The objective of this course is to enable the participants to identify the cause of a motor spindle malfunction and to take the necessary steps for repair. After a discussion of the mechanical and electrical design of the motor spindle, the participants will learn about its operation and the required maintenance tasks. In addition, the participants will perform the replacement and commissioning of a motor spindle on a training machine. This includes the execution of required measurements and the backup of relevant data.
Upon the successful completion of this course, the participant will be able to improve the availability of the SW machine by
• Localizing motor spindle faults,
• Eliminating basic motor spindle faults,
• Replace a motor spindle in a technically correct manner*.
*If a motor spindle needs to be replaced by a participant of this course for the first time, especially if several months has elapsed between the end of the training and the planned execution of the motor spindle replacement, we recommend calling for an SW service technician. The SW service technician will supervise the procedure and coach the course participant in order to ensure a safe and successful execution.
• Qualification as an industrial mechanic, industrial electronics technician, mechatronic technician, or a related qualification
• Basic knowledge of CNC machine tools
• Safety and accident prevention
• Design and operation of the various motor spindle types
• Motor spindle assembly
• Repair, replacement and start-up of a motor spindle
• Geometry measurement and adjustments
• Motor spindle diagnosis
• Spare parts and special tools
• Data backup
• Preventive Maintenance
22 - 26.03.2021
22 - 26.02.2021