The objective of this training is to learn to handle the control of SW machines including basic CNC programming. After an introduction to the operation of the SW machine, the participants will learn how to handle the control of the machine and how to create simple CNC programs. The acquired knowledge will be deepened by practical exercises on a training machine.
After the successful completion of this course, the participant will be able to set up the SW machine for modified or new workpieces by
• Modifying or creating a basic CNC program,
• Transferring the modified or newly created CNC program to the control of the SW machine,
• Ensuring the faultless functioning of the program through tests.
• Technical qualification or comparable experience
• Basic knowledge in CNC programming
• Safety and accident prevention
• Basic operation of SW machine
• Basic CNC programming for SW machines
18 - 22.01.2021
25 - 29.01.2021