The objective of this training is to deepen the handling of the SW machine including advanced CNC programming. After expanding the knowledge of the control of the machine, the programming of manufacturer's cycles will be covered. This includes programming of applications on the loading side of the machine and other special functions. The acquired knowledge will be deepened by practical exercises on a training machine.
After the successful completion of this course, the participant will be able to set up the SW machine for modified or new workpieces by
• Programming manufacturer cycles for applications on the loading side,
• Programming special functions,
• Ensuring the correctness of the functions through tests.
Successful participation in the course “PR-1 Basic CNC Programming of SW Machines” or comparable experience
• Safety and accident prevention
• Advanced CNC programming of SW machines
• Programming manufacturer cycles for applications on the loading side
• Programming of special functions
07 - 10.02.2022
21 - 24.02.2022