The objective of this course is the safe handling of the SW machine during preventive maintenance work. The participants will learn how to maintain the functionality of the SW machine and to locate and eliminate simple faults. All related maintenance tasks according to the maintenance plan will be discussed and taught. Finally, the course will end with an explanation of the SW Service Hotline and the SW Online Services.
Upon the successful completion of this course, the participant will be able to ensure the availability of the SW machine by executing maintenance tasks according to the official maintenance plan.
Maintenance technicians and maintenance personnel
Basic knowledge in mechanics, electrics, hydraulics, pneumatics, machine control
• Safety and accident prevention
• Basic design of the SW machine
• Basic machine operations required for maintenance
• Reading and understanding maintenance plans
• Performance of maintenance tasks according to the plan
• Presentation and use of the SW Online Services
21 - 24.02.2022
11 - 14.04.2022